Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Pictures

My baby is already 10 1/2 weeks old )= At his 2 month check up he was 14 lbs & 24.5 inches - 90th percentile for height & weight. This means that he weighs half of what Lincoln does! It might be "little" brother protecting big brother at our house. My boys may look a lot like their Dad, but they got my brown eyes so I did contribute something to their looks!



These two are when he was 8 weeks.



People ask us if we think the two boys look alike. You can decide for yourself. The picture on the top is of Lincoln at 12 weeks. The picture on the bottom is of Dominic from today - 10 1/2 weeks.


2 comments:

dobernews said...

I think Dominic looks more like you. Their eyes are set a little different.
Very cute pictures. Hard to believe he is 10 weeks already!!

The Erickson Family said...

Cute cute photos! I think Dominic has his own look, but they resemble each other. You can tell they are brothers, but not carbon copies of each other.

Thanks for the update!