Saturday, November 10, 2007
Pictures of our Sweet Boy
One of Lincoln's favorite things to do is to stand at the couch, make Josh stand back about 6 feet & then he runs full speed at him and tackles him. Of course we have not let him play this game for the last couple of weeks. But the best part of the game is that this is the face he makes every time and he also always puts his arms straight out behind him. We're not sure if he thinks it gives him extra speed or what.
Lincoln was Yoda from Star Wars for Halloween. Much to Josh's dismay when I first put the costume on Lincoln he thought he was a butterfly! We think he was the cutest Yoda ever.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I laughed out loud when I read that he thought he was a butterfly and even though I don't know Josh, I could picture the look he must have had on his face. Heh heh... What a cute little Yoda.
Post a Comment