Lincoln has gradually been having seizures again over the last week and a half. We were told that we would have to adjust medicine periodically for him as he grows and gains weight, but we weren't really sure what to expect it to be like. It's not something where once he gains a pound you increase the medicine automatically. It's more that we see that the medicine isn't working and then we increase the medicine. So it's like starting all over again. We call his doctor she increases the one medicine, it didn't seem to work so we call her back after a couple of days and she increases the other one. She has increased both of them to the point that she can't increase anymore without doing a blood draw so we have to get that done on Tuesday. So that is the waiting game we are playing right now. Yesterday he had 20 throughout the day. Not as high as he was at one point, but still too high. We will keep you updated about how he is doing in the next week(s). For now, we could really use everyone's continued prayers.
On a happier note...if the baby does not decide to come out on it's own before Monday morning I will be induced on Monday. My actual due date is today. My doctor does not like her patients to go any more than one week past their due date so this baby can't hide inside any longer! I say the baby hasn't wanted to come out yet because it has been so stinkin cold here it doesn't want to leave its' warm home (= I can't guarantee pictures on Monday, but we will try to make sure someone puts the news on our blog and we will try to get pictures out there soon afterwards. Start your betting now on whether it will be a boy or a girl!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, you have a lot to tend with right now.
Sad to hear that Lincoln is going through this all again...and you guys! Especially when you are to have a new baby!!
We will pray for him and for the safe arrival of your little...umm..I think it will be another boy. ;)
Take care!!
My vote is for a girl! Not that I have any say!!!
Lincoln, lots more prayers for you buddy.
GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!! Only cuz you already have a boy..... The world needs a little Cala! Just think, you will have 2 kids any minute...... YEAH
Lots of prayers for Lincoln!
Sorry to hear that Lincoln has been struggling with the seizures again. I hope they an get the medications adjusted correctly.
I have been checking regularly to see if there is baby news! Fun to know that you probably have that little baby in your arms tonight. Since I don't know what the baby is... I'm guessing "boy". :o)
Blessings!
We are praying for your little boy!! For you both to handle all of this! And for you Carla as you prepare for your new arrival!!
I will guess it's a boy! No reason..just a guess!
You are a strong lady!
Loveya,
Susanne and family!
Post a Comment