Party of Five
Yeah!!! I am so excited that Lincoln will have a brother!! Hope you are all well.... please post more pics soon!
He is beautiful!!! Congratulations! Hope the delivery and all went well.
Congratulations Deiberts!So glad that he is such a healthy big boy! God is Good!
Congrats! He looks beautiful or handsome I should say.
CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you! You are all in our prayers!
Oh, isn't he gorgeous? Yes, he is. Congratulations!
CONGRAT"S you guys!!! What a cute little guy!Enjoy your new little bundle!Hope Lincoln is doing better too!Take care!
Congratulations and God's blessings to you and your new little son. What a handsome boy. Was he born on his duedate? How are you? I saw you mom in Fergus.
What a beautiful boy! We are praying for you and your family
Congratulations Carla....he looks very cute! :-) Glad that you are home and able to adjust to life with two! :-)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so excited that Lincoln will have a brother!! Hope you are all well.... please post more pics soon!
He is beautiful!!! Congratulations! Hope the delivery and all went well.
Congratulations Deiberts!
So glad that he is such a healthy big boy! God is Good!
Congrats! He looks beautiful or handsome I should say.
CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you! You are all in our prayers!
Oh, isn't he gorgeous? Yes, he is.
Congratulations!
CONGRAT"S you guys!!! What a cute little guy!
Enjoy your new little bundle!
Hope Lincoln is doing better too!
Take care!
Congratulations and God's blessings to you and your new little son. What a handsome boy. Was he born on his duedate? How are you? I saw you mom in Fergus.
What a beautiful boy! We are praying for you and your family
Congratulations Carla....he looks very cute! :-) Glad that you are home and able to adjust to life with two! :-)
Post a Comment