Everything went great on Monday. We were at the hospital at 7. They hooked me up & I was having contractions about 2-3 minutes apart, but I could only feel them about every 10-15 minutes so they started the pitocin at 8. My doctor broke my water at about 9. I had my epidural at 10:30 (I am not opposed to drugs people!). They paged my doctor at 12:00; she came about 12:10; I pushed through two contractions and the chubby little guy was out at 12:25. He is 1/2 inch longer than Lincoln was, but 1 1/2 lbs heavier - I think it is in his cheeks and his double chin. We are all doing great now that we are home. Lincoln so far doesn't seem to mind him. Josh and I are just adjusting to being happy with getting three hours of sleep at a time. We'll try to post more pictures again soon.
This is the first time Lincoln saw his new brother. He didn't say much; just smiled at him lots and said he was cute.
Daddy, Mommy & Dominic right after he was all cleaned up.
Big brother Lincoln and little brother Dominic.
All cozied up and taking a nap in his swing.
To see the picture on the hospital website go to:
www.merticare.com
Click on BassiNet
Type in his first name & last initial and click on "Show me the Baby!"
2 comments:
cute, cute, cute! Thanks for posting more pictures!!
I agree with you, there is nothing wrong with drugs! ;) Nice that it didn't take a whole day though! The second one always goes quick!
take care!
Such a handsome baby. Congratulations and God's blessings to you.
Post a Comment