Friday, February 22, 2008
Test Results-Good News
The MRI results came back and everything looks perfect. No change from the last time he had an MRI. So that is good news-we can breathe a sigh of relief. We're still struggling with the meds, but that could be a long, ongoing batttle. He seems to go through phases during the day with naptime and nighttime being the worst. We're going to try something different with meds today so maybe this will be the magical one. Thanks for your prayers-keep them coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praise the Lord! I sure hope you are able to find a good mix of meds for Lincoln. We will continue to prayer for answers and healing.
Thank you for the update! I have been thinking about you guys a lot. I hope that things will calm down for him with medication soon.
Post a Comment