Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catching Up

Sorry it has been so long since we have updated our blog. This is what we've been up to since the end of July.


Big Brother sits on Little Brother's lap

Sooooooooooo Big!

Grandma put me in here so I wouldn't get into mischief!

My sis' whole fam was here the end of July. This is the whole gang.

Lincoln wanted to take the 4 wheeler home.

Austin & Lincoln

Happy 3rd Birthday Lincoln!

This is what the cutest 3 year old looks like (=

I wasn't eating anything.....

"Here you go Dominic, have this pumpkin"



Yes, I still have more than one chin

I wish my arms were longer so I could actually reach some toys

Fashion police be on alert! LJ wanted to go outside today and splash in the puddles, unfortunately this is what he wanted to wear (pj shirt, boxer briefs and rainboots)!

I did take his outside & he had a blast, but we made sure he had pants on.

2 comments:

dobernews said...

great pictures!! Your little guys are so cute. I can't believe how much Dominic has grown! Looks like they are lots of fun.

The Erickson Family said...

Cute photos! I agree with Crystal... Dominic has grown soooo fast! WOW!

How is Lincoln feeling these days?